Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July


Since this past Wednesday was the 4th of July I want to say how thankful I am for the freedom we have in America but most of all I am thankful for our freedom in Christ which is everlasting. With Christ we are free from sin since Jesus paid the price for our salvation. Salvation is free to us since Jesus took the penalty for our sins. I could never thank Jesus enough for giving me the freedom that He gave me. Jesus is coming back soon and I can't wait to see him face to face.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.


I was able to be home with my family for the 4th and I didn't have to work. My Aunt Helen from Missouri was here visiting. Beth and I made a big breakfast for every one.


I am thankful for all my sisters. Beth is the one who likes to cook in our family. So with her around we seem to always have food. Whether it be something sweet or a very good meal. She made lunch on the 4th which was these shish kabobs.



Joy, Beth and I went down town Houston. We ate supper, listened to the Houston Symphony and watched fireworks. It turned out to be a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment